Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Punny Valentine

>> Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Hi Everyone,
I love puns.  Well, let me rephrase that.  I love puns on cards.  Puns told to you by a weird, creepy uncle, where you have to chuckle to be polite, eh, not so much.  Thank goodness we don't have any of the latter here.  Only cards made with super cute stamps :)
Ready?

I used the Leonard Pig's Bath Time Buddies stamp and the Giant Chocolate Chip (I'm pretending it's a Hershey's Kiss) stamp to illustrate the Hogs & Kisses Greeting.  After stamping and coloring, I stamped the Splatter Background in a light peach all over the main panel.  That helped match it to the marbleized card base in the same color.  I nipped the corners with a Fiskars corner punch and added the sentiment with some dimensional tape.

Here's hoping that you are smiling!

Karin



6 comments:

Shelia said...

What a fun Valentine!! Love the 3 hogs with the kisses! Great layout & background!

Sue said...

Too Funny Karin!! Love it all - Great set up and colors!

Janett said...

So funny, you do the best funny cards.

Samantha said...

I love it, Karin! You are just so clever!

Robin Clendenning said...

OMGosh, this is so funny!! I love the "hogs" and "kisses", your images are so perfect!!!
So fun!

Jennifer E. said...

Haha! Love the comment about a wierd creepy uncle! Lol! I can totally relate to that!! Great card--love how you added the chocolate kisses to go with those cute pigs and that punny sentiment!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP