Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Hearts and Roses

>> Saturday, January 17, 2015

Good Saturday morning all!
Here is another resist card.
This time I used the Interlocking hearts 247F, with white powder and a heat gun then used a sponge to rub in pink colored dye ink.  Makes a lovely background, don't you think? Next, I stamped The Rose Heart 1064F, on a piece of white cardstock and cut it out with a Spellbinder label 25. Colored with Copic markers and used foam tape to puff it up.  I cut another larger labels 25 and an adorning filigree cut out.  I then stamped the Valentine greeting 996D on a scrap piece of white.  I wrapped the pink background panel with 1" white ribbon and used the same ribbon to make a bow. The Happy Valentine was mounted to the ribbon. Everything else was just glue onto the front of the pink panel then glued to the white card.  This is super simple and really fun to do.  You can use any color to do this and then color your image to match. Fun!
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend and you're doing lots of crafty things today!
Thanks for stopping by!
Robin


5 comments:

Janett said...

This is a beautiful soft card.

Sue said...

So pretty! I love how you can see part of the background through the lacy frame! I love the giant bow too!

Karin said...

Gorgeous card and the bow is perfection! I really like the background, the embossed hearts look lovely on the pink!

Samantha said...

What a sweet card, Robin! Love the background and the fancy frame you gave the rose heart image. Just beautiful!

Jennifer E. said...

Beautiful valentine! Love the background and all the details especially the satin bow!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP