Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Winter Birthday

>> Sunday, December 28, 2014

Hi everyone, I hope your Christmas was as wonderful as mine was. We had a very busy few days but things have slowed down and I can get back to stamping. Christmas eve was my father in law birthday and I'm showing it to you today.


I used the Cardinal on Branch. I used Copic markers to color the image and Spellbinder dies to cut out the image and added a green mat. The kraft paper was stamped with the Birthday Multi Greeting and Coco ink. the red layer was stamped with the Birthday Sheet Music. I added a button and twin was the finishing touch.



On the inside I used kraft paper and the Birthday Wishes Greeting  and I stamped the Pine Bough in the corner.


And on the back I used  a simple  Script Hand Stamped.

And don't forget the Winter Wonderland challenge.


Have a Wonderful day,

Janett

7 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Love that Cardinal! Great image for a winter birthday. My Hubby's is Jan. 2nd. I think I'll make him a card like this!
So fun!

Shelia said...

Fabulous winter birthday card, Janett. Love the background & layout!

Karin said...

Your coloring is superb and I love the layout! I like the little bit of pine stamped on the inside too :) I never remember to extend the design to the inside, but it ties the whole card together!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Such a wonderful Christmas time Birthday card, Janett! I love cardinals and you've sure showcased him perfectly.

Sue said...

What a great idea using the music background with this cardinal - genius!!

Jennifer E. said...

Stunning! Love that bright red and your clever idea to use the Cardinal for a birthday card. I have a friend whose birthday is on Christmas Day. Something like this would be perfect for her!

Samantha said...

Oh Janett, this is so pretty! I love the cool layout and your beautiful cardinal too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP