Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Don't Bump Into Me

>> Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Hi Everyone,
 
The current challenge here on the blog has the theme of "It's Give Me the Creeps!", so we're hoping you join us with your creepy, crawly and/or scary cards!  You have a little more time to link up your card here, and the winner will be announced on Thursday, along with our next challenge theme. 
 
I was getting tired of using the typical Halloween colors on my most recent cards, so I decided to mix things up and use neutral colors and a monochromatic color scheme.
 
On the background I stamped the Spooky Eyes in Versamark, and the new Spooky Tree Limb (136F) along the side in black ink.  The new Bump Into Me Greeting (149G) was also stamped in black, and then I used the
Accent Bats in Versamark on top.  The sentiment was die cut and my Mummy was stamped and fussy cut and added to the card with some foam tape.
 
 
Of course I felt like I need something in my empty corner, so I fished a piece of twine behind my mummy and added a black button.
 
Hope to see you at the challenge! 
 
Good Luck :)
Karin
 
 


4 comments:

Janett said...

Oh Karin, I love the monochromatic look on this card is really gives it a spooky feel. Great card.

Shelia said...

Awesome color combo on this spooky card!

Samantha said...

Well, I'm spooked! I think it was the bats, or the eyes or that creepy tree! Great card either way!

Robin Clendenning said...

Love the Halloween card in the unusual color scheme!! So fun! Great idea too!! Love the button and string!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP