Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Autumn Greetings

>> Saturday, August 9, 2014

Hello everyone!!
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend filled with stamping and creating!!

Today I have decided to do a Fall card...Maybe wishful thinking?? I'm not sure but I DO wish for the heat to go away!  This is such a fun stamp to color (I've colored it with my Copic Markers).  Pumpkins and fall leaves are always fun for me.  It could be because I love to look at those colors...they make me happy!!
I've used DRS stamps: 422B Autumn Greeting, and 176M Fall Fence  today for this card. I also used Spellbinder dies to cut the border and the fancy square shape around my image.
Maybe doing all the Christmas cards lately has put me into fall mode, thinking of how the cold crisp air makes everything so colorful and gorgeous!!
Well, I thought I would do what Julie does and show you a picture of some colors I used.  Hope it helps!
Thanks for coming to visit and I hope you have a great weekend!!
Robin

5 comments:

Shelia said...

Beautiful fall card, Robin. Your coloring is gorgeous!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Such a wonderful autumn card, Robin! The colors are wonderful and I love the die cut borders. Can't wait for fall!

Karin said...

That die cut frame is so beautiful and your gorgeous coloring really brings that autumn scene to life! Love :)

Jennifer E. said...

Love the dies you used to show off this image! It's perfectly colored as well!

Samantha said...

This is one gorgeous card, Robin! I love the bright, crisp colors!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP