Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Enjoy

>> Saturday, June 21, 2014

Hello everyone! Robin here...As summer arrives we have more days to enjoy the outdoors relaxing, playing with the kids, reading a book or whatever you like to do outside...today Leonard is out there blowing bubbles again!!   He's hoping you'll send this card to a friend who might need a "pick me up".  I would love to get a card from a friend for no real reason, wouldn't you?
I used DRS stamps: 081G-Leonard behind the bubble, 1091K-Broken flower fence, 130A-Bubbles, and 1145C-Enjoy Today.
I colored with Copics and used Diamond Glaze on the bubbles.
I used a swirl embossing folder on the white panel and pop dots under the yellow oval.  You can't see them very well but there are little white acrylic paint clouds in the background as well.
Have a great weekend and thanks for coming to see us!
Robin

6 comments:

Shelia said...

Super cute "pick me up" card!! Great pairing of Leonard & the broken fence!

Samantha said...

I love those two designs together, Robin! I also love how you colored the bubbles on this terrific card!

Karen @ Misplaced Mojo said...

Oh my gosh! Your bubble looks so good!!! Seriously cute card :-)

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute, Robin! Great coloring on the bubbles and I love the circular layout.

Janett said...

Very happy card. Love the stamps that you used together.

Jennifer E. said...

Love how you combined Leonard with the Broken Flower Fence to create this scene! So clever!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP