Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Grilling Guy Birthday

>> Sunday, May 18, 2014

Hi all, I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I made this birthday card for my son in law. He is always cooking up some good food.




I started by stamping the Grilling Guy and used copic markers to color the image this was layered with black.  For the background I stamped the Checkerboard Background with red ink and layered it with the black card stock. Then I stamped a strip with the Silhouette Branch Background this was also layered onto black card. I stamped the Tiny Happy Birthday on to white card with black ink and used a small circle die to cut it out then layered it onto a black circle.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

5 comments:

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is such a fun card, Janett! Love the checkerboard strip. LOL, I think your picture is reversed!

Shelia said...

Awesome coloring on this fun masculine card, Janett!!

Jennifer E. said...

I bet he will love this! Your coloring is fantastic!

Karin said...

I love the checkerboard paper that you made! Perfect for the grilling guy stamp!

Sue said...

Awesome coloring!! Love the checkerboard background too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP