Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Splish Splash

>> Saturday, March 8, 2014


I heard a bird chirp outside my bedroom earlier this week.  That has to be a sign spring is on its way!

For this card, I stamped the adorable bird bath (coming soon from DRS Designs) onto X-Press It cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  I stamped "Splish Splash" onto the scene as well.  I used Diamond Stickles to add highlights to the water.

A Nestabilities die cut the image panel.  I paper pierced around this panel.

Using "Lines O'Plenty Background", I stamped repeatedly with Distress Ink Tumbled Glass on light blue cardstock.  I added a sheer light blue ribbon/bow for the finishing touches to this card.

Thanks for visiting the DRS Designs Blog.  Have a great weekend filled with signs of spring.

Saturday smiles,
Kecia

7 comments:

Janett said...

Love it, great coloring.

Sue said...

So cute! Great colors - you definitely have me thinking spring!

Shelia said...

adorable card! Love the bird bath paired with the "Splish, Splash" sentiment!!

Cheryl S. said...

Love the card and that stamp! Will it be available in Akron at Adventures in Stamping in April?

Karin said...

LOVE that sentiment paired up with those sweet little bathing birds...Simply perfect!

Jennifer E. said...

Such a sweet card, and I agree, "Splish, Splash" is the perfect sentiment to go with those birds!

Samantha said...

So cute, Kecia! I love that bright blue! So cheerful!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP