Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Top o' the Morning!

>> Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Hi Everyone,
At my friend's house this past weekend, I had my first taste if corned beef...YUM!  The only time I make it is for St. Patrick's Day, so that one taste is all it took to get me thinking shamrocks and green...lol!
Today's card features a couple of new stamps, Leprechaun Gold Guard which I colored with Copics and also the Shamrock Swag, which I used to create the background.

I wrapped the background panel with a bit of ribbon tied into a knot and adhered the image using pop dots. The Top O' the Morning greeting and a few dots with a gold gel pen on the coin pot completed it.

Here's wishing you a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!

Karin


6 comments:

Sue said...

Not only did you come up with an excellent St. Patrick's Day card (and did an awesome coloring job too!) but I love how you ended your post with "Here's wishing you a pot of gold... and hope to make a stamp of it next year! Thank you!!

Shelia said...

Great St. Patrick's day card. Awesome coloring!!

Jennifer E. said...

Love your color combo and layout! your coloring is fantastic too!

Samantha said...

Fun, fun, fun card! I'm ready for that corned beef too!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

What a wonderful card, Karin! Love the colors & coloring and your bg is fabulous. Such a cheerful St. Paddy's day card!

Janett said...

Wonderful card Karin. Love the background and you coloring is fabulous

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP