Blog Widget by LinkWithin

It's all about

>> Sunday, January 5, 2014

Happy New Year! Do you make new year resulations? Not me I know I wont keep them, to much pressure. But I have set some glods for my self, and one of them is to get all my birthday and anniversary card made way ahead of time and have them ready to put in the mail. First up is my February Birthdays. I have alot more male cards  to make and for me they are the hardest. This one is for my youngest son.







I started by stamping the Double Tall Pines in black ink and used Copics to color the image. The edges were sponged with Peeled Paint. I stamped the Vertical Happy Birthday and sponged the edges. Added a little twine with a knot and one card done.

For the inside I stamped the All About You Birthday Greeting. One down and many more to go.




Have a wonderful day,

Janett

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Janett, this is a great masculine birthday card. I really like the trees with the twine and vertical greeting!!

Kecia said...

This is lovely. I love the slight glow around the trees.

Sue said...

I love when you use these trees!! Your coloring is wonderful and I love the simple twine/sentiment accent

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful bday card, Janett! Love your trees and your layout is just super.

Karin said...

My personal card stash is almost zero at the moment, so thanks for the inspiration! Great masculine card :)

Samantha said...

Fantastic masculine card, Janett! Nice job with the twine and your shading. I'm sure your son will just love it!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP