Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Autumn Wreath

>> Sunday, September 29, 2013






Hi all the card that I have today is a fall card. I used the Autumn wreath stamp and my copic markers, then I fussy cut it added pop dots and layered it onto kraft card that was stamped with Lines O'Plenty background stamp and coco ink. I used red line tape around the edges and Autumn flower soft. The tag was stamped with the Happy Fall Y'all  using part of the stamp. I used 1/8 inch red line tape and flower soft.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

7 comments:

Jennifer E. said...

So pretty! Love the flower soft border and your coloring!

Shelia said...

Janet, this is such a gorgeous fall card!! The coloring is perfect & the flower soft looks amazing!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Beautiful, Janett! Love the colorful flower wreath and the flower soft border looks wonderful. Can't wait for the leaves to change and look like this.

Kecia said...

So pretty! Loving the texture the Flower Soft gives this card. Gorgeous colors on this.

Karin said...

Fantastic fall themed card! LOVE the border and your coloring on the beautiful wreath!

Unknown said...

I am looking for rubber stamps, where can I get a deal on them?

Sue said...

What a fun idea to use the flower soft as a border! Reminds me of a pile of leaves just begging to be jumped in :) Love it!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP