Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sitting Here Thinking of You!

>> Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Posted by Jennifer E.
Hi Stampers! Hope you are all doing well! 


Today I'm sharing a cute Thinking of You card that I made. I used the Squirrel with Acorn (934H) as my focal image. It was colored with Copic Markers and the dirty foliage on the ground was hand drawn. I stamped the Lines O'Plenty (366H) for the background and the Sitting Thinking sentiment (398F) for the greeting. This sentiment is actually 2 lines, but I used my stamp positioner to stamp it all on one line to fit my layout. A bit of twine and 4 gold brads embellished this card nicely. Finished card size is 5.5" x 4.25."

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Jennifer

7 comments:

Janett said...

Jennifer, this is so cute. Love the layout,the flag with the twin is a great touch.

Shelia said...

Adorable!! Love the sentiment paired with this image - too cute!!

Karin said...

What a great pairing of stamps! Love the coloring on your squirrel and acorn :)

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So cute, Jennifer! Love the colors and layout. Your bg looks wonderful.

Mary Ann said...

SOOOOOO VERY CUTE!Love the stamp set!!!

nitestamper said...

this so CUTE!!!!
perfectly laid out!!!!
tfs:)

Sue said...

I love the clean look of this! And your coloring is wonderful!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP