Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Frogs in your Underpants

>> Tuesday, June 11, 2013

 
Hi Everyone,
 
I was in a lighthearted mood and decided to ink up the Frog in Your Pants greeting for my card today.  If you know someone who is down in the dumps, this is sure to bring a smile to their face...lol! (If you are having trouble reading it, just click on the photo of the card and it will enlarge.)
 
The background on the card was made with the Double Chevron Card Edger stamp and the Tiny Frog simply stamping both in green ink, and separating them with a piece of ribbon.  I colored and fussy cut Frog Boy Cutie Pie Kid and attached him with some dimensional dots.
 
 
I felt I needed some embellishment along the bottom, so I chose to use that same Tiny Frog stamp again, and I punched them out for the finishing touch.
 
It's all about animals and critters around here right now, so I hope you'll join us for our current challenge, Go Fish!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Karin


5 comments:

Shelia said...

this is so cute, Karin. You created an awesome background for this little guy and that humorous greeting. Love those little frogs too!

Sue said...

Thanks for the smile Karin!! It's been a while since I've seen this stamp and I love how you made the background using the chevron and tiny frog. Your fussy cutting is wonderful too!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute, Karin! Love all the tiny frogs and chevron. Great color combo!

Jennifer E. said...

Cute! I agree, colors are great and I love that Curie Pie fussy cut and popped up!

Mary Ann said...

SOOOOOOO VERY CUTE!I need that smile,thank you!!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP