Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Let the Graduation Parties Begin!

>> Saturday, May 18, 2013

Hello and happy Saturday!  I am bringing a graduation card to you today. I am afraid to count the number of cards that I still need to make!  I find it difficult to make masculine cards, but I love this sea grass...I off stamped it on the Culmination Graduation greeting panel, sponged sahara sand and baja breeze on the image panel and masked for the sun which I then sponged in with crushed curry.  No frills as this will go to a young man graduating from college. 
Have a great Saturday!

Pam

5 comments:

Shelia said...

Pam, I like the scene you created for this and it is perfect for a masculine grad card!

Sue said...

Wonderful beach scene Pam! I love how you continued the beach on the sentiment layer!

Karin said...

What an amazing beach scene! Love how you made the sun rays!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Such a lovely beach scene, Pam! The colors and sponging are wonderful.

Jennifer E. said...

Beautiful! I love that bright warm sun!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP