Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Celebration of your Liberation

>> Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Hi Everyone,
 
I have another graduation card to share with you in today's post.  I chose navy and gold as my colors this time around as they seemed like a classic combination. I know they belong to the University of Michigan, but that's a taboo subject with me living in Ohio :)
 
I stamped the Tassel along the top of my background and added the bottom panel made from the Argyle background stamp and the Argyle Diamond.
 
 
The Culmination Graduation Greeting was stamped in navy ink, die cut and highlighted with some matching gold ink.  I only added a ribbon strip to the bottom and ribbon knot attached with a glue dot at the top of the sentiment. I was trying to keep it gender neutral.  Did I succeed?
 
Thanks for visiting us today and don't forget the current challenge is "Stitching"!
 
Karin

6 comments:

Jennifer E. said...

Fab card, Karin! Love the colors and your backgrounds!

Shelia said...

I really like the color combo & background on this awesome grad card!! And i think you did succeed!! :-)

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful grad card, Karin! Great colors and your backgrounds are fabulous.

Sue said...

WOW! Your argyle is wonderful! And I love how you paired it with the tassel background. I would definitely send this so males and females alike!!

Janett said...

Great card Karin. Love that background and the colors.

Anonymous said...

A little FYI....I am a graduate of THE Ohio State University! No lie:) This is a fabulous graduation card and I do like the colors.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP