Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Candles Galore

>> Monday, December 3, 2012

Happy First Monday of December!! Christmas is 3 weeks from tomorrow! Wow!! I really need to get my Christmas shopping completed. Thankfully, I'm almost there!

Today I have a CAS card to share. I really like the clean crisp look of CAS cards.


My card base is Bazzil white with a layer navy card stock that's embossed with the CB snowflake folder. The Candles Galore image was stamped on the same white in Memento black ink, colored with Copics, then layered on navy and white. Some navy dew drops were added to the corners to complete the look.  Hope you like it.

Thank you for stopping by today. There's still time to join in this week's Snow Fun challenge. You could be the winner of some cool DRS Designs stamps!!

Until next time,
shelia

8 comments:

Jennifer E. said...

Love the CAS look and that shade of blue is very pretty!

Samantha said...

I do like it! Especially the classic layout with your pretty scallop border!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How pretty, Shelia! Very CAS and lovely w/ the scalloped border and little dew drops.

Karin said...

Fantastic clean design today! Love the white and navy!

Janett said...

Your card is beautiful. Love the layout and colors.

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty card...

Sue said...

So pretty! Those scallops really add such a nice touch!

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely CAS creation...good luck finishing. I am finished. My problem is getting the stuff wrapped!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP