Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Shine on Harvest Moon...

>> Saturday, November 3, 2012

Happy November to everyone in blogland!!!!  
Exciting news!  DRS Designs has new stamps available today and one of them is this gorgeous Long Tall Wheat. The Shine on Harvest Moon greeting was used as well. I stamped the wheat and sentiment with versamark and embossed with copper ep. I masked the sun and brayered cameo coral, melon mambo, a bit of baja breeze and sponged the edges with black.  Next, I sponged the sun in with more mustard and made some rays or clouds, too.  Lastly, I highlighted a bit with a white gel pen. I decided I loved the way it looks- without embellishing.  Head on over to the store to check out all the wonderful new stamps!
Pam

8 comments:

Karin said...

I love the gold embossing and your beavered background looks marvelous in those colors!

Shelia said...

What an awesome card this is, Pam. I love the embossed wheat with that harvest moon and brayered backgroud!

Sue said...

Terrific Sky Pam! Absolutely awesome colors and I love how the wheat looks in gold!

Samantha said...

Wow Pam! This is gorgeous! Sensational design and execution!

Kim said...

Oh my gosh, this reminds me of something very special. Beautiful card and so well done my friend.

Janett said...

Great card. I love the embossing with
background. Beautiful

Jennifer E. said...

Fab job on that background and that copper embossing is stunning with those colors!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is beautiful, Pam! And so weird because I know I typed a comment yesterday, but I have no idea what happened to it. I love the embossing and your sky is fabulous.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP