Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Challenge #49-Candles

>> Thursday, November 8, 2012

Happy Thursday and welcome back to another DRS Blog Challenge!!

This week we'd like to congratulate the winner of our last challenge, Autumn Greetings,
Scrappy!
Congratulations! Please contact us at info@drsdesigns.com to claim your prize.

For our next challenge we want to see 
Candles.
You do not need to have DRS stamps to enter but, we will give an extra entry to those who use DRS images. Please link your challenge entries below to enter to win the following 3 stamps:

Simply Snowman (383G)
In the Meadow Greeting (229F)
4 in 1 Snowflakes (096D)

Deadline for this challenge ends next Wednesday, November 14th at 6:00 PM EST.  
Here are the challenge entries by the wonderful DRS DT for your enjoyment and inspiration!


Shelia


Jennifer E.


Julie


Sue

Happy Stamping and Good Luck!
______________

9 comments:

Janett said...

WOW! what can I say,Jennifer I love the way you used the wheat. Julie all the layers is wonderful.Pam your candles are beautiful. Great job ladies.

Karin said...

All the different cards with the theme this week are just terrific! Love the real candles Pam!

Shelia said...

Gorgeous work everyone! I love the wheat on your card, Jennifer! Sue I love your layout! Pam how clever to use real candles! Great variety this week!

Anonymous said...

Ladies, everyone did a lovely job..as always. I crack myself up. When I was in Kansas and saw the challenge was candles, using real candles is what I thought it was about:) Oh, sometimes I wonder!:)

Sue said...

Love the variety ladies! Extra credit goes to Jennifer and Julie for all their impressive cutting! WTG!!

Jennifer E. said...

These all turned out wonderful!!! Pam I love that you used real candles--they are perfect for the challenge! Julie, looks like you and I had similar ideas-great minds think alike!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

What a fun bunch of candles! Everyone has such great ideas here. Really wonderful projects!

Samantha said...

Terrific job everyone! The last time I saw so many candles together in one place was on my bir..., well, never mind. Great stuff this week ;)

Dorothy S said...

Great cards, everyone! Thanks for the challenge.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP