Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Christmas Wreath

>> Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hi Everyone,

I'm showing off a simple holiday card today, made using the new Christmas Multi background from the new releases from DRS Designs.  The card is a square 4 1/4" X 4 1/4", so it fits into an ordinary A2 sized envelope for easy mailing.

I normally use the Circle Sprio Design stamp for backgrounds, but working with the new holiday stamps, I have Christmas on the brain, and it looked like a wreath.

I stamped it on some evergreen paper, fussy cut it and attached it with some pop dots.  I used my bottle of Stickles to create the berries and tied a bow from some recycled ribbon.  Literally saved from last Christmas...lol!


Even with the fussy cutting, it was fairly quick to make.  Great for mass producing, especially if you start now :)

Thanks for dropping by the blog!

Karin


7 comments:

Shelia said...

Karin, your wreath is lovely!! Love the stickle berries & background! Well done!

Samantha said...

I love how this stamp comes out as a wreath and your take on it is adorable! I love the notched corners and all the bling!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Fabulous, Karin! That spiro circle makes the perfect wreath! SO cool!

Sue said...

So vary creative! What a great job turning an everyday background into a Christmas focal image. WOW!!!

Janett said...

Karin love the wreath,great thinking out side the box. beautiful card

Anonymous said...

You go girl with the fussy cutting. It turned out just gorgeous. I love the little glitter on the wreath.

Chrissy D said...

Very cool! Love how you created this wreath!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP