Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Easter Bunny

>> Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Monday Everyone! Today I want to share two cards created with the same DRS Design stamps and same layout. I made these for my two grandchildren for Easter. The cards are exactly the same, I just used different colored CS and Copics.



I started with a white card and added the green and pink panels after running them through the CB with the dotted swiss folder. The jelly beans (241D) were stamped in Memento Black on 1 1/4 in. white panels. After coloring the beans with various Copic Markers, the panels were attached to slightly larger yellow and purple panels and attached to the card. The Easter Bunny (639G) was stamped in Memento Black on white CS, colored with Copics, cut out and attached to the card with foam dots for dimension.



The sketch is from SCS Sketch Challenge last week. It's a fun and easy design.

Until next time,
shelia

7 comments:

Janett said...

So cute, love the Jelly Bean strips. The colors are great.

Anonymous said...

Both of these are so darling! The jelly beans are too cute!

Karin said...

Adorable in both the bright colors and the pastel! Great job on the sketch too :)

Donna Heber said...

Such adorable cards! I think I am partial to the pastel colored one. Have a wonderful week.

Sue said...

Too cute! or is it two cute? I'm amazed how different it looks in the different colors

Chrissy D said...

Shelia, these are so PRECIOUS! I love this bunny!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are both wonderful, Sheila! Perfect for a boy and girl. Really cute cards!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP