Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Challenge #11 Make your Own Pattern Paper

>> Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hello Friends!

Welcome back to the DRS Designs Blog for another weekly challenge. I'd like to start this week by congratulating
Sue Law!
You are the winner of our Birthday Card Challenge! Thanks so much for playing along! Please contact us at info@drsdesigns.com to claim your prize.

This week, we'd like to see you make your own pattern paper. Show us your projects using this technique and you will be entered to win your choice of 3 Background stamps from DRS Designs! To enter, please link up your project below using the InLinkz feature below. Deadline for this challenge is 6pm EST Wednesday February 15th. Winner will be announced right here on the blog next Thursday.

These cards were made by the DRS Designs Design Team.
I hope they inspire you to play along!


Janett

Julie
Pam
________________________

9 comments:

Shelia said...

lovely cards everyone. I really like seeing all the variety!!

Chrissy D said...

So many cool creations! I love seeing the versatility of so many of the same images.Wonderful work everyone!

Karin said...

Yup, still my favorite day of the week! Great cards :)

Janett said...

Great cards girls. I love how everyone does these challanges so different.

Samantha said...

Tee-riffic job ladies! I just love to see all those wonderful backgrounds!

Sue said...

Can I say Super-de-duper and not sound like a dope?? I didn't think so.

Awesome cards ladies!

Anonymous said...

I won't say what Sue said, but ladies, what a creative bunch you all are!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wow! What a wonderful bunch of cards! And I love that everyone used a different background image. Way to go!

Jennifer E. said...

I agree Karin, the challenges are the best post of the week. I love seeing so many projects at once.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP