Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Christmas Cardinal

>> Sunday, December 18, 2011

Only Seven day until Christmas, I can’t believe how fast this month has went by. I hope everyone is having a great holiday season.




The card that I want to share is this beautiful DRS designs stamp Cardinal on Branch 856M, It was colored with copic markers and cut out with Spellbinder dies and layered onto green card the strip across the middle was stamped using the Four Flower Background 370m and I used Smooch for the berries and it was layered onto green card, the background was made using the Holly Background and colored with copic markers I used Smooch on the berries. I did a running stitch up the middle of the red ribbon and gathered. All was attached to a green card.
 
Have a wonderful Day,
Merry Christmas,
Janett

6 comments:

Shelia said...

Janett, this is so lovely. I like the cardinal in the oval shape with the sponging. Your background paper is gorgeous and I really like that ribbon treatment!! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love the vintage look to this and I really like when people sew on cards.

Karin said...

This is just beautiful ! I love your coloring and the ruffled ribbon is a great bit of texture!

Sue said...

What a wonderful card!! Your shading is terrific and the 2 backgrounds coordinate so perfectly together!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is lovely, Janett! Love the holly bg and beautiful red cardinal. Nice ribbon treatment!

Chrissy D said...

Janett, this is so LOVELY! Beautiful background and the ruffled ribbon is the perfect touch!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP