Blog Widget by LinkWithin

SENDING YOU HAPPY THOUGHTS!

>> Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hello Everyone - This is Chrissy D here!!! Welcome to the DRS Designs Blog today!!! I have been doing a lot of my Christmas shopping on line and I have to say, I wish there was SNOW!!! I guess I shouldn't be thinking that, as I would have to shovel but I think if we whiten things up here in my corner of the world, I would feel like it was more like Christmas. :)




Note - As I write the post the DRS Designs Store Blog is down for maintainance so I will link everything up when I get up in the morning!


Todays card makes me SMILE! I just love these little Penguins 966K. I cut the sentiment Sending you Happy thoughts 951D into strips and attached them to the card! I stamped the large Snowflake on the background and then ran the white card stock through my Big Shot with my Snowflake Cuddlebug folder. I used the Snowflake Spellbinders Die and added a button to my card!

I hope you have enjoyed my card! Come back tomorrow to see the Challenge we have in store for you! We hope you will join in on the fun! Have a wonderful day!
Chrissy D

4 comments:

Karin said...

Super cute Chris! I love the big snowflake embellie and the icy glitter you added to the igloo makes it feel so winter like :)

Shelia said...

this is darling. I really like the blue color combo and all the details! We woke up to a dusting of snow yesterday, but it's gone today!!

Sue said...

Fun card Chris!! We've already had snow here (and a lot of it:) but I'm ready for more! I love your "blues" and shading!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute, Chris! Love these little penguies and the circle die cuts are perfect.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP