Blog Widget by LinkWithin

A Spooky Halloween...

>> Sunday, October 2, 2011

by Sue

Welcome!

I sat down at my stamping table last night with a clear picture in my head of what I wanted to stamp. Halloween....Orange...Lime Green.....a hint of purple. Light, bright and fun - simple right??

I'm still not sure how I ended up where I did :)


I started with a white piece of card stock and stamped our classic Witchly Accessories using clear ink and clear embossing powder, then sponged on grey and black inks. I stamped our new Spooky Halloween Witch on more white cs and after coloring and cutting I adhered her - with a tilted black oval bg - to my resist layer and then attached all 3 layers to my folded black card that was stamped with our Double Deal Halloween Bats and Stars and embossed with silver ep. My finishing touch was to add some silver stickles to the oval!

Finished card size is 4 7/8" x 5 1/2"

Thanks so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

Karin said...

The embossing and inking give the card a great spooky feel! Wonderful Halloween card :)

jonim52 said...

Great outcome even though you may have had other thoughts! LOL!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Terrific, Sue! Love your emboss resist bg (I think I need those witchy accessories, lol). And your big yellow moon and tilted oval are just super.

Samantha said...

I like it no matter what it was supposed to be! Great spooky Halloween card, Sue!

Jennifer E. said...

No sure how you ended with the outcome you did either, but it's great! I love the background!

Chrissy D said...

Ohh this is a great idea!! Love that background and your tilted oval! It really sets off the moon! Wonderful card!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP