Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Fall is upon us

>> Saturday, October 1, 2011

Good morning to everyone from DRS Designs!
We have reached my most absolute favorite time of year!  Fall!  I wish the beautiful colors would last throughout the winter.  The warm Indian summer days and the cool nights are wonderful.
My card today features DRS Designs new Thanks unto the Lord greeting and the sweet Squirrel with acorn image.  I also used the fall leaf with acorn to make the bg by stamping it on the pumpkin patch kaleidescope pad.  The sentiment was stamped in burnt umber and sponged with pumpkin pie.  I stamped the squirrel in burnt umber and used a blender pen and close to cocoa to color him.  The acorn was colored with choco chip and really rust blended on the top of it.  Ribbon and embroidery thread as my embellies.
Thanks so much for looking and enjoy the wonderful fall weather (Well, I hope it's wonderful where you are!).

Pam

6 comments:

Karin said...

I love the fall colors and the torn corner :)

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful fall card, Pam! Love the oak leaf/acorn bg and the torn corner.

Sue said...

What a wonderful fall card!! I love your open/rainbow leaves and the torn corners are fabulous!

Samantha said...

What fun! A great fall card! Thanks for sharing it!

Jennifer E. said...

Love the colored leaves! Nice job!

Chrissy D said...

Love the colors you stamped and the torn edges!! That squirrel is so cute! TFS!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP