Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Autumn Greetings!

>> Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Posted by Jennifer E.

I am still in shock that Fall is here! How about you?  The Summer flew by so quickly, I feel like I hardly got a chance to enjoy it.  The cool, crisp Fall temperatures quickly bring me back to reality, so I guess I'm better off embracing the idea rather than wishing the temperatures would go back up.  (Can you tell I don't like the cold?)  So, today I'm offering "Autumn Greetings" to all of you!


This card uses DRS Designs Jumping into Autumn (498M) and the small Autumn Greetings sentiment (422B).  I colored the image with Copic Markers and created the background by stamping the Lines O'Plenty stamp (366H) repeatedly with brown ink.  I did a little distressing on some of the layers and embellished the horizontal panel with a decorative border punch and ribbon and added 3 dark brown brads to the card front.  Hope you enjoyed seeing this today and that you are enjoying the start of Autumn more than I am ;-) !

Have a wonderful day!
Smiles,
Jennifer

6 comments:

Karin said...

Your coloring is awesome Jennifer! This is so bright and cheerful and the leaves around here are just starting to change, so the timing of this card is perfect :)

Anonymous said...

What a lovely creation and great coloring. Love the bg stamp on here.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful, Jennifer! Your coloring is perfect and the colors are fabulous! Makes me want to grab a rake and a sweater!

Sue said...

This card is SO cute!! Your pile of leaves is awesome!!

Samantha said...

This card has FUN all over it! I love it!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh I love leaping into leaves! What a FUN card!!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP