Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Sending You a Smile...

>> Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hey Everyone,

How is your summer going?  Are you in the part of the country that has been experiencing record temps?  Where I live, we hit 100 degrees Fahrenheit last week, so I thought that this card, featuring this nice cool slice of watermelon, (named Watermelon and Friend) would be just the thing to show off on the blog today :)

Isn't that little ant just the cutest?  This stamp, paired up with the sentiment,(Sending you a smile) makes for the best summer card to send to a sweet someone.  I used my colored pencils for a change, instead of my Copics,  and added some stamping to the base of the card using the Polka Dot background stamp.


The red and white gingham ribbon looked like a checked tablecloth to me, so that's why I added that for an embellishment.  I love bright colors on a card during the summer, don't you?

You can see all of the latest and greatest summer themed stamps right here.

Have a great day!

6 comments:

Sue said...

Fun, Fun, Fun! I love the yellow with the red! And your oval is perfect for this guy!

Anonymous said...

I do love this little guy! The gingham ribbon is perfect with this image and I like how you showcased the sentiment.

Karenliz Henderson said...

What a fun summer card! Love the little ant and watermelon.

Jennifer E. said...

Neat layout! Love the yellow and red together!

Kathy Vogel said...

I love bright colors on a card anytime. That little ant on the watermelon is rather cute.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is wonderful, Karin! I love the colors and your layout is fabulous.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP