Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Spring...

>> Wednesday, April 13, 2011

is finally here and here is my card using a new image by DRS Designs...



The focal point, the spring wording square is the new image. You can see all the great new releases HERE. How do you like the background? Pretty cool huh? It's actually this flower border, stamped 3 times as close as I could without overlapping. After stamping, I colored the image and then cut out along the edges. I used a small craft knife to get to the inside areas. The panel is raised on pop dots. I added some ribbon, of course, and a button and jewels to finish things off.

Doesn't it just make you want to head outside and clean up those gardens? I know I would much rather be outside working in mine. That's what the weekends are for though, right?

Hope your Spring is off to a great start.

Thanks for checking in...
See you soon...

7 comments:

jonim52 said...

Very clever background, Cathy. Love your card today.

Karin said...

Very cool! I love how the background flowers match the ones on the poem and I love your color choice :)

Samantha said...

Love it Cathy! That background is awesome!

Jennifer E. said...

Perfect for Spring! Love the flowered background!

Sue said...

Ummmmm, AWESOME! All your cutting makes such a big difference!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Terrific, Cathy! Love the sunny yellow blooms against the turquoise bg. So springy!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous. It looks like a fancy book.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP