Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Happy Easter

>> Thursday, March 10, 2011

How cute is this guy?
I am still thinking spring!!!
Today I have the newly released Big Bunny Face (639G) from DRS Designs.
I colored him with copics and created a frame with a MS border punch. I added the one line Happy Easter sentiment (665B).
I added a bit of flower soft to his ears to create some texture.
I added some pink glittery dots for embellies.
Thanks for stopping by today and check out the new releases at DRS Designs.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful in the pink! The flower soft on the ears is just so fun.

Karin said...

Love the lacey look! The grey bunny looks so great with the pink too!

Jennifer E. said...

Adorable! Love the bunny colored in gray!

Samantha said...

Too cute! Love the lacey background and your twine bow is adorable!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So cute, Joni! Love all the pink and the lacy edges.

Sue said...

WAY toooo cute Joni! I love the flower soft!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP