Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Lucky Larry the Leprechaun

>> Sunday, February 20, 2011

Welcome!

Is this year flying by or what??? I can't believe it's almost March already. The only good thing is that Spring is on it's way! Yeah!

I have a St. Patrick's card for you today using our new Lucky Larry the Leprechaun stamp.


I started my card by folding a piece of green card stock in half, then cutting out the shamrock shape. I sponged on a little darker green on the edges to add a little pizzazz, then stamped each petal of the shamrock with a portion of our new Top O' the Morning stamp using clear ink and gold embossing powder. Larry was stamped, colored and cut then mounted on a white mega scallop circle that I sponged yellow on the edges that attached to the center of the shamrock.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome little creation. I like how you broke up the sentiment, too.

Cathy Rulli said...

Very clever and fun!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is terrific,Sue! Love the cloverleaf shape and gold embossing.

Karin said...

Love the sentiment on the leaves and Larry is adorable! Let's hope he brings a lot of luck to us in the weather department :)

Jennifer E. said...

Totally Awesome! I love the Shamrock shaped card and that yellow scalloped oval behind Larry really makes him stand out.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP