Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Warm Penguin Wishes!

>> Monday, January 17, 2011

Posted By Jennifer E.

Well, I'm not sure about you but I'm about done with the cold Winter temperatures and all of the snow. I say, bring on the warmth and sunshine!

Ok...back to reality...I know we have at least 3-4 more months of this cold icky stuff before there's any improvement in the weather. Perhaps I can offer some warmth with the card I made to share with you today.


This cute and adorable penguin image is DRS Designs new Skating Penguin (569D).   I colored him with Copic Makers and I've paired him with one of their new sentiments, the Warm Wishes Greeting (611D).  I also used the new Woven Plaid Background stamp (613P) to create the plaid you see in the background.  Yes, that's right, I made it, just by stamping the Woven Plaid stamp both horizontally and vertically over a piece of smooth purple cardstock!  I love how the plaid looks--it really adds a lot of texture to your work! Make sure to check out the rest of DRS Designs new stamps.  They'd be perfect for all of your Winter and Valentine's Day stamping needs!

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you all have a great Monday!


Smiles,

6 comments:

jonim52 said...

Love the colors, very cute card! It's 10 below right now!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, Fabulous layout and great colors for this cute little penguin!

Karin said...

I'm with you regarding the cold :) Great card with a clean design...LOVE the woven plaid!

Sue said...

Ooooohhh I LOVE that purple and black plaid! Awesome accents too!

Samantha said...

Great card Jennifer. I love those colors and the plaid is awesome!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is super, Jennifer! Love the color combo and that plaid bg rocks!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP