Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Simplify Christmas...

>> Saturday, December 18, 2010

by Sue

Welcome!!

I'm guessing I'm not alone in saying I've had a busy week ;) I did take a few minutes to stamp this card as a reminder of the true meaning of the season~


I started my card by stamping the top left corner of white cs with the star from our new Three Wise Men Peace Stamp using clear versamark ink and clear embossing. After adhering piece of scrap paper with a mega scallop oval punched out, I sponged on lots of ultramarine and violet inks. After removing the mask I stamped our new Simplify Christmas Greeting in the bottom left corner using ultramarine ink and then added a single jewel to the center of the star.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting with us during this crazy time of year, and I'd like to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clean and beautiful. Lovely with this sentiment.

Karin said...

Love the white space and the sentiment is a favorite of mine from the new releases!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Just lovely, Sue! Perfect CAS design that says it all!

Samantha said...

So pretty Sue! Love it!

Jennifer E. said...

Simply Beautiful! Love the color!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP