Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Holiday Blog Slide!

>> Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Welcome!

Are you ready to slide??? That's right, to celebrate the Holidays and our New Release stamps we're going to slide you along from blog to blog and then offer you a chance (or several chances!!!) to win prizes!!

Now I'm sure you're anxious to see what you could win, so I won't keep you in suspense~


Each winner will receive the two cling mounted rubber stamps shown below!

slide-prize.jpg
And here's the card I made using these stamps!

I'm usually pretty much into traditional Christmas colors, but for some reason I'm starting to really like the pastel colors this year! I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks (or is this a Christmas miracle?? ;)

This card was pretty easy and straightforward to make. I started by punching a piece of copy paper with my oval giga punch and rubbing on some temporary bond glue around all those scallops. After making sure I had a good seal, I used a bunched up piece of paper towel and my turquoise ink pad, and after blotting on scrap paper I sponged on some ink. I did all a little lavender too just to give it a little oomph!

I stamped the Candy Canes on a separate piece of cs and after coloring with Bic Markits, I cut it out and attached it using foam tape. I stamped the Happy Holiday in the bottom right corner and added my bling!

~~~

Are you ready to go sliding now?? Here's what you need to do ~

Slide from blog to blog and check out the terrific cards you'll find on each blog. Pay attention while sliding....you'll find a question on one of the blogs that you'll need to answer in order to be entered in the contest. At the end of our slide you will be directed back here where you can leave your comment/entry in the comments section.

Piece of cake right? The only thing that could make it better is more prizes right?? Easy! Get all your friends to slide and enter the contest and we'll send out more prizes!! One prize for every 10 comments!

The first blog you'll slide to is Cathy's, who's sure to have something fantastic to show you! Have fun and Good Luck in the contest!

16 comments:

Nikki said...

thanks for letting me know :)

Karin said...

Love the candy cane and the big bow! I have embraced non traditional colors this year for sure :)

Brook said...

Great card. Love the stamp. TFS!

Brook said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brook said...

Thanks for a great hop. Loved seeing everyone's cards! I will be making about 40 cards this year (Notice I said "will be", not "made". Still working on them). Thanks again!

Vicki S. said...

Ok that was just plain fun and inspirational-now I can finish making my cards. I usually make and send around 40, I am halfway there!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sue!! I love how you've fashioned your scallop frame and I too love the delicate colors for Christmas! :) The creations along the slide were so fun!! All the images are gorgeous too!! I think I'm making anywhere between 35-40 Christmas cards this year...I always have to count each year to make sure though!! LOL!! I'm getting old too!! :)

Tanya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanya said...

fun hop, thanks ladies! I don't have too many people that I send cards to, I will stamp about 15. Thank you.

Jennifer Rzasa said...

What a fun hop that was! I am currently in the process of finishing all 45(!) handmade cards that I am sending out, plus on Monday I sent out a box of 30 handmade cards to my mother for her to send out, as well as about 20 additional cards that I made to sell. So, that's almost 100. Yikes!

Gayle C. said...

I normally make around 30 Christmas cards. This may be the first year of mass producing though. I will of course be making special ones for special people and also at least 12 projects. Did I get started? Not Yet!!! Thanks for your generosity.
The candy cane is adorable.

craftymom205 said...

About 20 to 30. Loved this hop. Great cards and stamps.

sammi said...

Such wonderful inspiration on the slide. Loved all the cards! I'm sending out around 30 Christmas cards this year.

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Loved teh blog hop. I'm personally only sending out about 35 cards this year, but I've made over 200 for a church bazaar Saturday and trying to sell those!

Anonymous said...

Love your little game, it was fun to visit all the sights and see the many Christmas cards. I will be sending out about 27 cards this year, the list keeps growning since I started making my own, everyone can't wait to see what they will get. Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas..Victoria

Lillian Child said...

What a fun hop. I LOVE finding new talent and inspiration. I generally make and send around 40 cards during the holiday season. Hope your holiday is filled with family, friends, fun and candy canes!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP