Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Time for a Little Bit Of PRECIOUS!!!

>> Friday, October 8, 2010

I am from the south where everything is "precious." Look at that precious dog,... I love your new car, it is precious,...those little cupcakes are precious!!! Yikes... But this PRECIOUS PUMPKIN??? Y'all... is IS precious!!! I stamped him 3 times and cut him out. then, I brayered a background and adhered him onto the cardstock. next, I used my white gel pen for highlights and added some cute little cheeks on this PRECIOUS little guy. I mounted the whole thin onto black cardstock and added the greeting and here is my card! Make sure you stop by DRS Designs to check out the rest of the new releases... they are SURE to be PRECIOUS!!!

5 comments:

Jennifer E. said...

Awesome card Dawn! The white accents you added are perfect and that background is stunning!

Samantha said...

Love it Dawn! He's almost as precious as you!

Karin said...

His candy corn nose is CRAZY cute!!! Love!

1CardCreator said...

Too cute! He looks adorable on this card, love the bg paper too!
~Diane

Sue said...

Smooooth - that's what comes to mind when I see this card. I love the accents!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP