Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Spooky Brew

>> Monday, October 18, 2010

by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff

Happy Monday!
I hope your week is off to a great start! This little guy is really getting a work out lately. But I think it's great that y'all get to see so many ideas for making a fun Halloween card.

For my card, after coloring him w/ markers and a water brush, I cut him out and popped him up on a die cut circle. I stamped the giga dot circle w/ a rainbow pad before I die cut it. I used the same image to create the dotty background. The large purple layer is a 4 color paint chip. I used an orange marker to color in the white dividing lines. I trimmed off a few strips and did a little 2 sided frame weave w/ them. For the greeting, I hand cut it out and used a tag template for the backing layer.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great week!







Supplies:
stamps: Witchy Frog Brew, Halloween Brewed by, Lots of Dots 3" Giga Circle
paper: white, orange, purple paint chip
ink: black permanent, autumn rainbow pad, purple ink
accessories: markers, water brush, lg circle die, tag template

4 comments:

Sue said...

WOW! I can't believe those dots started out as a circle!! And I never would have guessed that was a paint chip - Very Cool!

Jennifer E. said...

Fun, fun, fun! Great way to use that "Brewed up by" tag!

Karin said...

What a fun spotted background! Love!

Dawn said...

great job on this! the colors are perfect and i love the background! awesome creativity here!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP