Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge 76...and the OTHER holiday!!!

>> Thursday, October 21, 2010

This is the card I made for the MMSC#76...and I LOVE it! We could choose clean and simple (which I will show y'all tomorrow)... or FANCY! Well... today I chose FANCY! I used the bell background and embossed it with gold glitter EP. Then I used the Jingle all the way sentiment and embossed that with red glitter EP. And that tiny bow??? I tied that myself!!!Then I followed the sketch and here is my card!

Make sure to check out the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge 76 post to get all of the details on how you can enter to WIN a $20 Gift Voucher from DRS Designs! Also make sure to keep check back later this week to see what the rest of the team has created with the wonderful sketches and DRS Designs stamps.

Stamps Used: jingle bell background, Jingle all the way sentiment

7 comments:

jonim52 said...

Dawn, your card is gliterry gorgeous!

Karin said...

Fun glittery cards two days in a row on the ole blog here! So festive!

Samantha said...

Love it Dawn! Can't wait to see what you've got for us tomorrow too!

Jennifer E. said...

Beautiful! Love the sparkle!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is wonderful, Dawn! Love all the glittering sparkle. Wonderful card!

1CardCreator said...

This is such a cute card, and that sentiment is awesome! ~Diane

Sue said...

High Five on the glitter, Girl!! WTG

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP