Blog Widget by LinkWithin

It's All in the Accessories

>> Thursday, October 28, 2010

Well it is almost Halloween. Tomorrow at school we are having our Halloween Party. I love seeing the kids in their costumes. They are always true to form!
For my card today I used Witchily Accessories (154D), Accessories Saying (155D0 and Broomstick Stella (415H), my favorite DRS Design!
I did the backgrounds with Cuttlebug folders and cut out the ovals with my nesties! Images are colored with the copics pictured below!

Hope you have a "spooky" day!



Joni

5 comments:

Jennifer E. said...

Awesome card! I love the purple and orange together!

Karin said...

Love the spider web background and of course Stella herself!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Fun card, Joni! Love the colors and the embossed spider web bg.

Sue said...

I love how you grouped the accessories with the saying and Stella!

Dawn said...

you did a great job with this card! love how you mixed all of the stamper... perfect!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP