Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Have a "Fang"tastic Halloween!

>> Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hi Card Makers!
This is Jennifer posting here for you today, and I have a little something different for you! I'm getting bored making standard cards.  So, I'm trying to spice things up a bit and make a unique card once a week.  By unique, I mean something other than your standard A2 or 5" x 5" square cards. 


 Here's my first unique card thus far.  I used the Free Standing Pop-Up Card tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers and decorated it with DRS Designs new stamps for this "Fang"tastic Halloween card.

The tag was created by simply matting the orange cardstock with black and inking the edges with Charcoal chalk ink to give it a smoky look.  I stamped the "Fang"tastic Halloween Greeting (391F) with black ink and adhered cut-outs of the Goofy Bat (381D) around it.  The "pully" was created by folding a scallop circle in half and added a spiral clip with ribbon attached to to it. 


I colored the Precious Pumpkin (380F) with Copic Markers and cut it out as well to decorate the front edge of the base with it.  Some fun, black and orange ribbon finished this Pop-Up Card nicely.

I hope you enjoyed it!

Have a great day!

Smiles,
Jennifer

PS: Do you follow us on Facebook?

10 comments:

Karin said...

This is an adorable pop up card!!! Love that little bat and your ribbon is perfect for Halloween :)

Samantha said...

I love these pop up cards Jennifer and you did a great job on this one!

Tanya said...

Oh my goodness, this is just darling!

1CardCreator said...

This looks terrific! I love the pop up! ~Diane

jonim52 said...

Love this pop up!

Joanna said...

Eeek! thats sooo cute!

Bonnie said...

What a fabulous project! Very cute!

Sue said...

Too, too cute! I love the candy corn nose!!!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is fabulous, Jennifer! I love the pop up and the great colors.

Dawn said...

love a pop up card! you did a wonderful job... Love every part of it!!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP