Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Jingle Bells

>> Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hi, it's Joni here with another Christmas card using the newly released Jingle Bells Sentiment. I kept this card clean and simple. I added some silver fringe trim
(say that three times fast, hehhehe) and wired silver ribbon for accents. CS is Bazzill textured white. I cut out the sentiment with a nestie and layered it on silver cs. This could be an easy way to mass produce all of your Christmas cards and get a jump start on the holiday!

7 comments:

Dawn said...

I love this card! It is so pretty and so simple AND flat... so mailing is not an issue... Well Done, Joni!

jonim52 said...

Beautiful design.

Jennifer E. said...

Great card Joni! I love the die you used to cut out the sentiment and that silver ribbon is perfect!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is lovely, Joni! I love the silver and white. The trim is just the right touch.

Karin said...

Super pretty!

Sue said...

Very Pretty - I love them clean and simple! Fun touch with the fringe trim!

Alicia a.k.a. Crafty Al said...

Loving the white and silver!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP