Blog Widget by LinkWithin

HALLOWEEN PARTY INVITE...DRS STYLE!!!

>> Thursday, September 23, 2010

I love love love this stamp. What a super fun Halloween party invite! I brayered the background on NON glossy card stock and this is what I got...so I KNEW this stamp would be perfect on this background! I stamped the image and then I colored the cauldron in with a glossy black embossing pen. For the moon, i punched a circle on scrap card stock and sponged gold ink and then removed the mask. I decided that the sky was a little bit empty... so I knew that bats were in order... and here is my card! quick enough to make alot of them for a huge Halloween party... but a great looking invite just the same... and that is what it is all about... right! Thanks for popping in!

5 comments:

Sue said...

Awesome Card!! I love the brayering! and the subtle - yet effective - sparkle!

Jennifer E. said...

I thought my use of this stamp looked good (you'll see soon!) but yours is simply fab! Great job with the brayer!

Bonnie said...

This is spooky!! I love it!

Samantha said...

Great card! Just fill in the where and when and I'll be there!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful spooky invite, Dawn! Love the brayered bg. What time do I need to be there, lol?

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP