Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Happy Hallowe'en!

>> Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Good morning friends and happy Wednesday --also know as hump day - the middle of the week - getting closer to the weekend yay!

It's Bonnie and today I have another couple of images from our new Hallowe'en stamps that you are going to L-O-V-E!



I used the Broomstick Stella Witch and the Just Witching You Hallowe'en Greeting to make a case card! I just stamped Stella and then coloured her with my copic markers, making a small trail of C-1 behind her to give the illusion of wind.

The greeting was stamped in the corner so as not to interfere with lovely Stella and as an added touch, the wonderful Zva Creative black flourish - I cut these flourishes up to my hearts content and then place the swirls where I want - makes for a money saving tip!

Have a boo-tiful day!!

6 comments:

Sue said...

Fun Card! I love how you colored her in flames - and the jewels are a fabulous touch!

Jennifer E. said...

Love how you colored her and what a great idea to add the swirls! So cute!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute, Bonnie! Love the flames and flourish trail. Fun card!

Karin said...

Fantastic card! Love the classy flourish :)

Samantha said...

So cute! Her 'exhaust' is perfect!

1CardCreator said...

Love the stamp and the bling wind is an awesome idea! ~Diane

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP