Blog Widget by LinkWithin

A Double Embossed Card... Cool AND Easy!!!

>> Friday, September 10, 2010

By: Dawn Knight

One day at a time indeed... but lately, several have been piling up on me all at the same time! Thank goodness for my escape... STAMPING! I learned this double embossing technique and I knew that I could not wait to showcase one of DRS Designs wonderful sentiment stamps in the frame that it made. I chose One Day at a Time to remind me of... well... just that. I stamped the leaves around the outside edges to incorporate the black into my color combo and add some texture. Then, ribbon, bling and flowers to complete the look. thanks for popping in and I hope everyone has a cheerful weekend!   

5 comments:

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is beautiful, Dawn! I love the dbl embossing. All the flowers and bling are just wonderful.

Jennifer E. said...

Great card! I love all the details!

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous Dawn!

Sue said...

Great Embossing! I love the ovals!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Gorgeous! Love the embossing and your flower clusters. TFS!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP