Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Bells on Bobtail...

>> Thursday, September 16, 2010

Three cards one sketch:

I made this card using the newly released Christmas Music Background (372P) and Single Jingle Bell (347C). After stamping the music background I tore my stamped image into three sections and then sponged ranger ink to distress the image. I stamped the bells on gold foil and cut out with a cirlce punch. I then tied gold ribbon to the red bow and added a gold glimmery brad to the ribbon.
I also have another card for the 365 Day challenge which was to use this sketch and to incorporate 4 different stamps. I have the Jingle All the Way Sentiment, the Giga Oval Holly and the Bells background (stamped twice in two different colors).
Then I added a fourth stamp the Single Jingle Bell. I added a glassy glaze to the bells to really make them shine. So there you have four different DRS Design newly released stamps and the sketch challenge!
Joni

4 comments:

Karin said...

Love how you used the sketch for these cards! The torn music background is awesome :)

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Great job!! I especially like the 2nd one where you used the ribbon. TFS!

Jennifer E. said...

So similar, yet so different! Great cards Joni!

Sue said...

Great Cards! - Amazing how good a ripped up piece of paper an look!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP