Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

In The Heat of The Noon Day Sun!!!!

>> Friday, August 13, 2010

August in the South is  HOT!!! Just HOT!!! So instead of complaining, I thought...why not make the best of it!!! I took the AUGUST stamp and colored it 2 times. then I cut it out and stuck it together to make the sun. Next, I used a die cut and popped it up for the center of the sun. I found some flowers that looked tropical and matched my sun and added them to the bottom. I arranged all of this on a blue background that reminds me of the beautiful Carolina sky and here is my card with of course the PERFECT SENTIMENT!Thank so much for stopping in and keep COOL, Y'all! 

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Very nice card Dawn, love the colors. :) :) :)

Karin said...

Great summer card!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful, Dawn! Perfect colors and it describes the weather perfectly.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP