Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Color Challenge

>> Friday, July 9, 2010

Hi Everyone!

It's Karin posting today and I'm using one of the new stamps "Thank You for your Support" that DRS Designs is releasing tomorrow.  The brand new sentiment is stamped inside the Lots of Dots Giga Circle and I paired it with the Berry Branch stamp.  I colored in the berries, highlighted the rose colored ones with some Stickles and added a few buttons from my stash for clean looking thank you card. I used the colors from the Color Throwdown Challenge blog.  It's their 100th challenge and DRS Designs is one of the prize sponsors.  So head on over to their blog and join in the challenge to win a fab prize package from DRS Designs!

6 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful card Karin, I love how you mounted the circle above, adds just the touch! TFS ~Diane

Tammylee said...

Karin, very cute card. I love the flowers too.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Beautiful, Karin! Love the layout and button accents.

Jennifer E. said...

Beautiful card--I love how you used the challenge colors to create it! Great job using the berry branch and the giga circle!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card Karin!

Sue said...

Fun Card - I love the raised circle too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP