Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BRRRRRR..Happy Father's Day...

>> Saturday, May 15, 2010

By Dawn Knight
I Love this sentiment from DRS Designs new release. It just sounds like something a daddy would say...
So... for Father's Day... You can say it back!!! I used the snow background and stamped it onto sparkley white paper. Then I used a cuttlebug embossing folder and embossed the snow. To make it stand out some more... I sponged it with the same blue ink I stamped the snowflakes in. Then I stamped the sentiment and layered that onto blue card stock and here is my finished creation! I hope you like it and thanks for stopping in! Be sure to check out DRS Designs new releases on the website!     

7 comments:

Karin said...

I love the wintery background with this sentiment...I love the icy blue color as well!

Samantha said...

Great card Dawn! I love that sentiment too - it cracks me up!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful, Dawn! Love the snow bg and it's perfect to go w/ the greeting. Great idea!

Sue said...

Very frosty on an extra warm day!

Jennifer E. said...

Fun card Dawn, love the background! Wish I could see the sparkle in real life!

Joanne Travis said...

I love the sentiment!! Beautiful border and color too.

Bonnie said...

Love the cuttlebug with the background stamp! I remember this saying well - used to hear it a lot and then (unbelievably) I would say it too lol! Thanks for the memories...

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP