Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Spring Break

>> Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Welcome!

It's spring break time here in CT and I've been having a lot of company! My nieces love to keep me company whenever they don't have school. I "dragged" 11 year old Krissy down to my stamping room to help me and this is what we came up with~


Krissy was coloring the Can of Worms G847 while I stamped the blue background with our Versatile Background stamp H369 and our Bait Saying stamp F840 using Vivid Turquoise dye ink. I got to color the Worm on a Hook G843 and cut out both the can of worms and the worm on a hook. We decided together where and how to put it all. We cut a slit in the "sand" to bury the can of worms. It was Krissy's idea to add the extra worms!

I told Krissy to stamp her own card and I'd post it here next week. It's time to get the next generation more involved - don't ya think?

Have a great week!

7 comments:

Heather said...

This is absolutely AWESOME!!!!! Great card!

Samantha said...

Great card ladies!! Ya did some good coloring there Krissy! (your parts look good too, Sue!)

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is just terrific! Love the buried can of worms. Your niece did a great job!

Jennifer E. said...

This is so clever! I love the partially buried can of worms in the sand. Fab job!

1CardCreator said...

This is cute, I love the worms! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

Dawn said...

This is darling and I love that Krissy got involved... You did such a great job with the background and sinking the can like that! I love it!!! way to go, Ladies!!!

Debbie Seyer said...

The card is so cute!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP