Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Graduation...

>> Friday, April 30, 2010

...is right around the corner.  Have you made this years Graduation cards yet? 

Here are 2 Graduation cards I whipped up while hanging out with my stamping friends last weekend.


The tassel image (D007), the sentiment (E729), and the Lines O'Plenty background (H366) are by DRS Designs.  I used the same layout for both cards and only changed up the school colors for each of the grads that these cards are going to.  Isn't this sentiment perfect and oh, so true!?!?  I'm still wondering why we had to memorize all those weird math equations and do story problems. One thing's for sure...I'm glad I'm not in school anymore, but just becuase I'm not, doesn't mean I've stopped learning!   

Congratulations to all of the 2010 Graduates! 

Have a wonderful weekend! 

Smiles,
Jennifer

PS: Have you subscribed to the DRS Designs DT Call Blog yet? You can see all of the details for our lastest DT Call there.

4 comments:

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are perfect for grads, Jennifer! Classy and color matched.

Samantha said...

Wonderful cards Jennifer! Very eye catching!

Sue said...

Great cards Jennifer! Those brads add just the right touch!

Dawn said...

Great job on these cards, Jennifer... I LOVE how ahead of things you are!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP