Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Gimme A Little Kiss... Will Ya, Huh?

>> Saturday, April 17, 2010

By: Dawn Knight
I Love this frog... If I had to kiss one... he'd be my pick!!! DRS Designs carries some really fun Frog stamps and sentiments to go with them! I LOVE the look on this little guys face...and his big googly eyes are the BEST! I colored him in with copic markers and the I added some sparkle to the water with a glitter pen. I cuttlebugged the backgound because I thought it looked like water. Then I added some depth by sponging the background with a darker ink color. I love the way this ribbon tied (pun intended) all of the blues and greens together... then, the fun sentiment and here is my creation! I hope y'all have a TOADally wonderful day and thank for hopping over! See ya tomorrow...


5 comments:

Sue said...

Great Card Dawn!! You even had me cracking up with your title. Isn't it nice when all the elements of a card come together?

Samantha said...

Fun card Dawn! Love that ribbon too!

Debbie Seyer said...

I love that frog, too! Great card!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute! Love your coloring and layout on this, Dawn.

Jennifer E. said...

Cute card Dawn! I love the clouds you added to the image!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP