Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Ladybug Birthday and a Bookmark Card

>> Friday, March 5, 2010

By: Dawn Knight
I don't know about you but I have a HARD time throwing handmade cards out. This bookmark card lets you keep a little bit of the hard work AND have a handy bookmark as well! I made this cute little Ladybug birthday card using the ladybug images and the sentiment from DRS Designs. I followed this tutorial from Splitcoaststampers.com and it was a snap to make! I used nesties on the front to cut the panels. I colored it in with copic markers and I used a gel pen for the dots. For the inside I used the ladybug easy background stamp and the ladybug Happy Birthday sentiment. For the bookmark, I chose the friends sentiment and the smily ladybug to complete the card. Now the Birthday person can remove the bookmark along the perforations and use it in their favorite book! Thanks for stopping in!

Stamps Used:
H779...ladybug background
G695... ladybug tower
F578... smiley ladybug
G576...Ladybug Birthday sentiment
F300... Friends sentiment

4 comments:

Debbie Seyer said...

Dawn, this is wonderful! I just love that lady bug!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is so cute, Dawn! I love the ladybugs and the bookmark is such a great idea.

stampingirl said...

LOVE all your work, Dawn! You are SO talented!!!

Sue said...

Fun card Dawn! I love the surprise ladybugs inside!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP